CROCS FOR ORPHAN TOTS:

Collecting new and used Crocs for 200 orphans in the Congo, Africa.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thanks Kim




When I first started this project I posted some ads on craigslist asking for any donations of crocs anyone could spare and the first response I got was from Kim. She donated the little red crocs seen here on this orphans stuffed animal. Here is a little about Kim and her daughter:

“I found out about Crocs for Orphan Tots on Craigslist. My daughter had outgrown a pair of her crocs and being a social worker, I always look for ways to help others out. After her first pair was sent over, a picture of them on a beloved stuffed animal of a tot showed up on the blog. My daughter, Emily was so excited about it, that she decided to have her other pairs of crocs sent over too! I enjoy the idea of helping others and it allows my daughter to learn the same value.”

Above you can see pictures of her daughter enjoying her Crocs. Isn't she adorable!

No comments: