CROCS FOR ORPHAN TOTS:

Collecting new and used Crocs for 200 orphans in the Congo, Africa.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thanks Kathy!


My friend Kathy took this project to her School PTSA board meeting tonight and they voted to agree to help collect crocs for our project. So a BIG THANK YOU to Chinook Elementary School.

This is a lot of fun involving our local community in the larger world community. I will keep you updated on the progress of this school's involvement.

If you want to get your own school involved as well, no matter where your school is, just contact me and I will let you know what you can do. I will feature your school croc collection updates on the blog as well. The children from your school will be able to see their shoes put to good use when they arrive in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

No comments: