CROCS FOR ORPHAN TOTS:

Collecting new and used Crocs for 200 orphans in the Congo, Africa.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cindy's Wednesday Night Prayer Group


Cindy Conner is the school secretary at Chinook Elementary School here in Vancouver, Washington. She and her Wednesday night prayer group collected 29 pairs of croc shoes. I walked over to the school with DeLuca in a stroller and I had a few bags to carry the shoes home in. I got there and the bin at the school was so full I wasn't sure how I would carry them all
home. I had three heaping bags full of crocs and I stashed some in the carrier basket under the stroller. It was a juggling act to get home but all for such a great cause. Wow, I cannot thank everyone who has taken this cause to their hearts and been so generous. These orphans will be greatly blessed when they get these croc shoes in a few weeks. I will post pictures of the crocs arriving in the Congo as soon as I get them.

No comments: