CROCS FOR ORPHAN TOTS:

Collecting new and used Crocs for 200 orphans in the Congo, Africa.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thank you Glenda



Glenda (my Dad's cousin) in British Columbia, Canada has gotten involved in this project. She has been very generous and just sent 17 pairs of Crocs to my Dad so he can take them over in April. Here is a little about how she went about helping with our project:

"My mom and I take my house bound auntie, for lunch once a week. She loves to have something to look forward too and we enjoy spending some time with her. Last week, I told my mom and my auntie that I wanted to send some Crocs to Barry Wecker's ( my cousin) project for the children in Africa. They both quickly replied that they would like to help too. What fun it was to stop in at a local store and pick out some fun colours and sizes of the shoes. Both women love to help out with mission projects and, having been teachers in their working years, love to see children happy!"

Thanks again Esther, Beth and Glenda!

2 comments:

Rusty Parker said...

Sarah I think what you are doing is the greatest think. We go on mission trips too.May God bless you.

LoopsDesigns - Sarah Dible said...

Thanks Rusty. This project is so dear to my heart and connects me to a part of the world that I feel very close to yet I live so far away from now.