CROCS FOR ORPHAN TOTS:

Collecting new and used Crocs for 200 orphans in the Congo, Africa.

Friday, March 21, 2008

More Crocs!

DeLuca and I on our walk to pick up the crocs at Chinook!

Crocs in bags to carry home.

Crocs in collection bin at Chinook Elementary School.


Here comes some more croc shoes!

Chinook Elementary School has collected 9 pairs in the past few weeks. I walked over there with DeLuca (see Picture above) and picked up the collected crocs and brought them home. I will ship them to my brother in Boston who will store them for a few weeks. My Dad will fly out from Boston and so he will pick them up and take them over to the orphans on April 2nd. They are going to be so excited to get these shoes. You have no idea! These children have never had anything in their life and a pair of shoes even though it is important is just a luxury that they have never had until now.

THANK YOU CHINOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


While I was there the school secretary told me she had collected 14 or more pairs and they were at home so she will bring them in next week and I will pick them up and mail them then. So there are more on the way.

No comments: