CROCS FOR ORPHAN TOTS:

Collecting new and used Crocs for 200 orphans in the Congo, Africa.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

200 Crocs!



Well I submitted a donation request fro 200 Crocs to SolesUnited a few months ago. They are a foundation that donates Crocs to people in need around the world.

I finally received the Crocs. 200 pairs arrived at my Brother's house in Massachusetts (my Dad flies out from Boston when traveling to Africa so we ship everything there to store until the next trip).

I submitted paperwork and then did an interview with SolesUnited in order to get the donation and I cannot wait to see pictures of when they arrive on the island. These shoes will be such a blessing to these children for years to come.

Thanks Crocs and SolesUnited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! That is fantastic! What a huge help!