CROCS FOR ORPHAN TOTS:

Collecting new and used Crocs for 200 orphans in the Congo, Africa.

Friday, January 25, 2008

When is the Next Trip to the Congo?

Soon... Maybe even next month. There was a peace agreement signed recently and if all stays calm my Dad and a team will be heading over there as early as next month. I am collecting as many Crocs as I can before they leave. I would like to get a bunch more sent this time. I have 2 pairs that I am getting from the lady at the School for the Blind here in Vancouver, WA. Her daughter has outgrown them since her last pair that she gave. She and her daughter enjoyed seeing where they ended up.
PLEASE DONATE YOUR USED AND OUTGROWN Crocs FOR THESE CHILDREN!

Contact me by leaving a comment on this blog if you need information on this.

No comments: