CROCS FOR ORPHAN TOTS:

Collecting new and used Crocs for 200 orphans in the Congo, Africa.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Any Teachers Willing to Help out?

In my hometown of Plaster Rock, New Brunswick (CANADA), population about 2000, some of the schools have gotten involved in helping collect Crocs or croc like shoes for these orphans. They have collected a few bags full of used crocs to ship over to the orphanage at the next trip over there. getting schools involved is such a great way to capitalize on recycling crocs that the school kids have outgrown. I feel that networking with schools could be one of the best ways to tap into collecting these outgrown Crocs. I do not have any children in schools in my area but would like to ask anyone involved with schools (teachers, parents etc...), could you get involved with this type of project at your school and collect used crocs? Maybe send a note home with the children asking if they have any crocs or fake crocs they have outgrown. Have them bring them into school. You can keep updated on this blog to see when the crocs arrive at the orphanage. I would be willing to help ship the crocs from your town to the project. All you would have to do is collect the crocs in your area and contact me. Please feel free to contact me via this blog (just leave me a comment on this blog). Lets get involved and recycle while helping out these orphans!

No comments: