CROCS FOR ORPHAN TOTS:

Collecting new and used Crocs for 200 orphans in the Congo, Africa.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pictures of your kids playing in their Crocs!


DeLuca in her first pair of Crocs! How cute are they?

I would love to see and post pictures of you or your children wearing their Crocs this summer. If you have pictures in your Crocs and don't mind sharing them just email me the picture and I would love to share it on this blog. No names will be included unless you would like them to be. You can email me at twizzledesigns [at] msn.com and I will share them.

Have a great summer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog when I googled "effects of not wearing shoes for orphans". I love what you're doing. Good job! I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine.

Pam Hawk said...

Would you still like pictures of Crocs? I've got one here:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3266/2743721971_4c6d03f1da.jpg

Have you thought of setting up a Crocs group on flickr? You could invite people to post pictures of Crocs while spreading the word about this fantastic cause...

Cheers -
Pam!

Pam Hawk said...

...my bad. Of course there is already a Crocs group on flickr. I was looking in the wrong spot.

Whoops!